- Make a child theme instead of working on main theme or default theme. This will protect your website from theme update and loss of data.
- Code dynamic menu instead of static menu as client may need a way to update the menu or add new tabs in the menu.
- Minimize the use of plugins as it makes it very difficult for the client to keep it updated in future.
- Make sure SEO plugin is installed so client can keep on updating metatag, meta description of the website.
- Website htaccess have to be coded to reduce spam and hacking of the website.
WordPress Development is very easy and if followed above steps it will increase the security and traffic to the website.
This tutorial is from http://www.Bestwebsitesdesigner.com. This tutorial explains how to add a separator between tabs or add a I between tabs in word press. In WordPress menu is dynamic so if you need some kind of line between tabs you will need to change the css code and this tutorial shows how to do it.
BestWebsitesDesigner specializes in WordPress Development and have an expertise of 7 years in WordPress coding. BestWebsitesDesigner.com have expert WordPress developer and can help with custom design integration in WordPress, plugin management, customizing the plugins etc.
Call 305-434-4698 or email us from website to get a free quote on your wordpress website.
This video tutorial is from http://www.BestWebsitesDesigner.com. This tutorial explains how to add a calculation captcha in your website. This eye verification asks for numeric questions in captcha which once confirmed takes the users to next page. This is very necessary to stop spam on the website forms.